Tom has gained a wide range of skills and experience in both the traded financial markets and commercial banking environments from the following positions:
- Managing Director and Head of fixed income government bond trading business in the securities markets
- London Branch Manager with traditional commercial banking products in credit and payments
- Chief Operating Officer roles in traded and capital markets
- Relationship and Product management responsibility in an industry utility
- Management team experience in the above positions
This wide range of responsibilities has developed a diverse skill set with excellent perspective of end to end organisations:
- From the perspective of management of Front Office Profit centres derived from trading and sales as well as commercial banking
- From the perspective of control and processing management
- From the perspective of customer facing management
This range of experience spans end to end decision making and responsibility for products and services in the financial markets.
Independent Consultant including roles as Senior Advisor to CLS.
Director, Relationship & Product Management and Member of the management team at CLS Services Ltd.
Deputy and Chief Operating Officer at HSBC Midland / Midland Global Markets /
Midland Montagu Capital Markets.
Head of Government Bonds/ Managing Director at Midland Montagu / Greenwell Montagu Gilt Edge / Midland Montagu Securities Inc. / Carroll McEntee & McGinley Inc.
Vice president and manager, London branch / COO, Capital Markets at Crocker National Bank.
Member with Diploma and Certificate in company direction from the Institute of Directors.
Court of the Worshipful Company of International Bankers.
Chairman and Trustee of Knowledge Schools Foundation Trust.
Chairman of Charity & Education Commitee, Worshipful Company of International Bankers.
Trustee of The Friends of Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens
Full CV available on request